The protocol support for TLS 1.0 and 1.1 will be disabled on 21st of June 2018.
What should I do?
You should do two things:
- Verify your websites: check if the following protocols are disabled: TLS 1.0, 1.1 and also SSLv2 and SSLv3
- Verify your browsers. Most recent browsers support TLS 1.2 or higher:
- Google Chrome: version 30 or higher
- Mozilla Firefox: version 27 or higher
- MS Internet Explorer: version 11 or Edge
- Apple Safari: version 6 and higher (mobile version 7 and higher)
You can verify your website configuration with this SSL checker: https://globalsign.ssllabs.com/
Please contact EASI if you have further questions.