Job | Senior Security System Engineer | Nivelles
Founded in 1999 EASI quickly had the intention to become a leader in the IBM world. Now, almost 20 years later, EASI has reached the highest possible level of partnership (Premium Business Partner).
Today, EASI had the same ambitions to position itself as a leader within the security and network market. This mentality is part of the EASI genes.
In this context, we are looking for a team of pioneers, ready to establish EASI as a reference in the world of security.
What will you do?
You will work in a team that is dedicated to security, the improvement of infrastructures' security and the necessary support on advanced level.
Depending on your level of knowledge and (previous) experience you will strengthen and support our team with the following tasks:
- Ensuring a optimal security for our present and future clients; Remaining attentive to fundamental safety rules and recommendations
- Staying up to date with the latest technologies within your core business and propose your recommendations to the management team
- Implementing Security project where you keep your main focus on the needs of the client
- Operational management and network protection for our Managed Services clients (monitoring, management, maintenance, reporting, implementation of new features, upgrades, ...)
What kind of profile are we looking for?
You have experience and / or are passionate about some aspects / technologies below or you are not afraid to delve into it:
- Penetration testing, Vulnerability scanning
- Secure coding, Ethical hacking and threat modeling
- Phishing and social engineering techniques
- Firewalls (Watchguard, Check Point, Cisco, Fortinet, Paloalto, Bluecoat, KEMP Load balancer, Barracuda, F5, AVI ...)
- Endpoint protection (IDS / IPS)
- VPN (IPSec, SSL)
- Encryption technologies (PKI, Certificate, Algorithms...)
- Scripting (bash, python, PowerShell);
- Subnetting, DNS, VLANs and other network routing methods
- Known protocols such as TCP/IP, UDP IPSEC, HTTP/HTTPS, routing protocols...
- Big Data / Log Management (ELK, Splunk is a plus);
- Monitoring tools (Nagios / PRTG, SCOM)
- System Management, Platform hardening (Red Hat, Debian, Windows);
- Virtual infrastructure
- Microsoft System Center products
- You obtained a Bachelor's degree in computer science or equivalent experience;
- Operational level in French. Knowledge of technical English is essential. Dutch is an asset;
- You are rigorous, have a proactive attitude and an analytical mindset
- Maximum 10 years in IT where 5 years on Security projects.
How to boost your chance of being retained for this position?
- One (or more) certification(s) (CISSP, CISA, CISM, CEH, SSCP...)
- Relevant experience as Solution Architect (Access Management, Identities, Infrastructure Security, Firewall, integrated secured cloud ...)
- Relevant experience in security components (Vulnerability Management, Forensics & Incident Management, Penetration testing)
The little extra?
Above all, this function requires curiosity and a strong interest in the market trends. We are looking for a colleague who is curious about technological developments and who will recommend those that best fit the production environment. There is a solution for any problem and the more complex the issue is, the more you will think "out of the box".
If you got phished by the above description and you are infected with the security virus, do not hesitate to go through our intrusion tests and join EASI and its Security Business Unit!. No ransom will be asked
- A stimulating and varied job in a professional and dynamic company that has been elected as Best Workplace of Belgium in 2015, 2016 and 2017!
- Lots of opportunities to evolve professionaly and personally depending your talents and ambition
- Permanent coaching in a pleasant and stimulating working environment
- An attractive salary with perspectives on evolution, depending on your ambition, together with various legal and extralegal advantages (company car, fuel card, group insurance, health insurance, bonuses, ...)