Job | Quality Engineer | Nivelles
We're looking for a Quality Engineer who will join the Adfinity team, our top notch financial management tool.
- As Quality Engineer you are responsible for the creation and maintenance of technical and functional test plans
- You will also be responsible for the organization and progress of the various stages in the process, starting from the test phase to the official release of each (new) version of Adfinity
- Together with the persons involved, you perform the functional, technical and security tests
- In addition, you are also responsible for testing new modules and regression tests
- You create the documentation of new features and provide the communication to the consultants and customers in an efficient way.
- Defining the important quality criteria is also part of your task package
As a Quality Engineer you work closely with different teams within EASI every day: developers, product managers, support teams, consultants and sales. In addition, you also have contact with customers to collect their feedback about Adfinity's functionalities.
- You have a Master of Finance or Accountancy
- Your speak perfect dutch
- You have a good knowledge of French and English is a plus
- (A first) experience in developing and / or testing applications is an additional asset
- Excel and VBA don't have any secrets for you,
- You are flexible and are happy to make customer visits throughout Belgium
- In addition to a proactive attitude and a healthy dose of curiosity, you have audacity and versatility
- You are a fast learner who makes easy contact
- You are a true team player who can also work autonomously and has strong organizational skills
A great focus on quality and customer satisfaction combined with a strong sense of responsibility will ensure that you will succeed in this job.
- A stimulating and varied job in a professional and dynamic company that has been elected as Best Workplace of Belgium in 2015, 2016 and 2017!
- A permanent tenure
- Scores of opportunities to evolve thanks to regular training (certificates...)
- Permanent coaching in a pleasant and stimulating working environment
- An attractive salary with perspectives on evolution, depending on your ambition, together with various legal and extralegal advantages (company car, fuel card, group insurance, health insurance, bonuses, ...)