Job | PR & Communication Officer | Leuven
EASI, Best Workplace 2015, 2016 and 2017 is looking for new talent to join its Marketing and Communication team.
As PR and Communication Officer you will be responsible for building and maintaining relationships with the Dutch press:
- You build up a close relationship with contacts form the press and you create a strategic network to expand and reinforce EASI's image
- You ensure the follow up for the Dutchspeaking press releases and questions
- You will organize press events in a proactive way
In addition you will support and create Dutch speaking editorial content such as customer and employee testimonials, white papers, blog articles, ...
The first weeks you mostly will be working in our office in Nijvel for your training and coaching. Afterwards, your main office will be in Leuven.
- You have a Bachelor or Master degree in Communication or Journalism
- Your Dutch is perfect and flawless (written and spoken) and you like to write
- You can express yourself in French and English
- You already have some (professional) experience in journalism: you write for a magazine, a blog, ...
- You are a dynamic communicator, assertive and you're not afraid to network
- You are innovative and at ease with media
- You are interested in IT
- Basic knowledge of graphic design tools (Photoshop, Indesign, video editing, ...) is a nice-to-have.
- A stimulating and varied job in a professional and dynamic company that has been elected as Best Workplace of Belgium in 2015, 2016 and 2017!
- A permanent tenure
- Scores of opportunities to evolve thanks to regular training (certificates...)
- Permanent coaching in a pleasant and stimulating working environment
- An attractive salary with perspectives on evolution, depending on your ambition, together with various legal and extralegal advantages (company car, fuel card, group insurance, health insurance, bonuses, ...)