Job | Network Security Engineer
To reinforce our growing Security Business Unit we are looking for a Network Security specialist with experience and focus on NAC solutions.
- You will participate in the design, installation, maintenance and migration of solutions at our customers.
- You will work remotely or onsite at customer.
- You build a good customer relationship, and become a trusted advisor for them.
- You work on project alone or in team, and are able to be the technical lead of a project. For smaller projects you can handle the project management as well.
- You have a Bachelor or Master degree in IT
- You are a Security enthusiast.
- You have 3 to 5 years experience in a similar position
- You have realized NAC implementations for both wired and wireless networks.
- IEEE 802.1x has no secret for you.
- You know EAP and authentication mechanism.
- You are comfortable with switches, routers and wireless controllers.
- You can find your way in Firewalls. Knowledge of FortiGate is a plus.
- You have active knowledge of one or several of these solutions : FortiNAC, Aruba ClearPass, Pulse Policy Secure (Cisco ISE)
- Knowledge of any of these products is a plus : F5 BIG-IP, FortiMail SentinelOne
- You have very good networking knowledge (CCNA level minimum required - CCNP preferred)
- You perfectly speak and write in Dutch and/or French. You speak and write in English
- Vendor certifications are a plus.
- A stimulating and varied job in a professional and dynamic company that has been elected as Best Workplace 2015, 2016, 2017 and 2018!
- A permanent tenure
- Scores of opportunities to evolve thanks to regular training (certificates...)
- Permanent coaching in a pleasant and stimulating working environment
- An attractive salary with perspectives on evolution, depending on your ambition, together with various legal and extralegal advantages (company car, fuel card, group insurance, health insurance, bonuses, ...)