Job | Microsoft Security Engineer
To reinforce our booming Security Business Unit inside a Belgian company where you will enjoy working with more than 200 colleagues, you would integrate a dynamic multilingual team as a Microsoft Security Engineer
You will be responsible to add value to the Microsoft stack already in place or about to be configured/upgraded by your colleagues who are Microsoft System Engineers
You will spend time auditing and challenging Microsoft architectures with a focus on the security aspect.
Most of the projects involve a combination of some or all the following Microsoft technologies:
- Office 365 (Exchange online, Skype for Business online/Teams, …)
- Azure AD: ADFS, AAD Connect, …
- EMS - Intune
- Active Directory and its ecosystem of advanced features
- Powershell scripting
- Integrations with HTTPS service, SSL, SAML, REST API
- Migration processes
- You have a Bachelor or Master degree in IT
- You have 3 to 5 years experience in a similar position
- You are passionate about Security and about Microsoft
- You perfectly speak and write in Dutch and/or French. You speak and write in English
- Knowledge of routing and switching principles (minimum CCNA level)
- Microsoft certifications are considered as a plus.
- A stimulating and varied job in a professional and dynamic company that has been elected as Best Workplace 2015, 2016, 2017 and 2018!
- A permanent tenure
- Scores of opportunities to evolve thanks to regular training (certificates...)
- Permanent coaching in a pleasant and stimulating working environment
- An attractive salary with perspectives on evolution, depending on your ambition, together with various legal and extralegal advantages (company car, fuel card, group insurance, health insurance, bonuses, ...)