Job | Microsoft Exchange Senior System Engineer | Louvain
- As a system engineer you will join the Systems Integration Team
- Each system engineer has his own expertise:
- IBM Storage & Power i
- IBM Notes & Domino
- Cloud Solutions ...
- The following System Engineering projects are waiting for you:
- Microsoft Exchange 2013, Office 365 and Windows 2012 setup, configure, fine-tune, upgrade and migrate.
- You take the lead, alone or in group, to manage migration projects at our customers.
- You will play an advisory role and you have the opportunity to work in a very diverse and enriching environment.
- You have Bachelor or Master in IT
- You are solution minded
- You like to give technical advice to our customers and play a presales role for our sales engineers.
- You have a technical expertise in one or multiple IT domains
- You are curious and are eager to learn new technologies
- You are flexible and you want to invest in a very performant company.
- You speak French and/ or Dutch and you have a good knowledge of English.
- Technical Skills:
- 4 or more years of hands-on experience with Microsoft Exchange Server and Windows 2008/2012
- Experience in migrating to Exchange
- Experience in Office365 and SharePoint Administration are a big plus
- A stimulating and varied job in a professional and dynamic company that has been elected as Best Workplace of Belgium in 2015, 2016 and 2017!
- Lots of opportunities to evolve professionaly and personally depending your talents and ambition (certifications, personal skills trainings, ...)
- Permanent coaching in a pleasant and stimulating working environment
- An attractive salary with perspectives on evolution, depending on your ambition, together with various legal and extralegal advantages (company car, fuel card, group insurance, health insurance, bonuses, ...)