Job | Junior HR Officer | Nivelles
In 2017, EASI hired more than 50 new colleagues. Our unique HR model is well recognized in the market. The wellbeing of the EASI employees is our first priority! EASI is still growing, so is our HR departement. That's why we are looking for a (Junior) HR Officer!
You will join a team of 5 people and will play a versatile role in the daily management of our colleagues needs. You will participate in the positive influence of the team by your availability, commitment, respect and your service and customer spirit.
Are you dynamic and proactif? Nice, you will fit like a glove in the HR team. What are you going to do in the short and long term:
- You'll manage (alone or together with your HR colleagues) the needs and questions that our colleagues may have (200 persons)
- You will help the management in the implementation of our HR policy (onboarding, evaluations, day-to-day management, ...)
- Participation in the administration of personnel management: group and hospitalization insurances, Feel Good Services (services provided to staff, organization and coordination of events), data creation in the system, creation of letters, social security documents, ...
- Significant participation (initially 50% of your time) in the fleet management of 200 vehicles: administration of accidents, orders of new vehicles, assignments, fuel card, etc.
- Support for things concerning the salary administration: holidays, absences, legislation, certifications, medical certicats, ...
In addition to these concrete tasks, this role is very likely to evolve in the future. Why? The HR department is growing together with the company, so chances are high that we'll hire in the long term another new HR colleague. So do not expect that you stay locked in this specific job description. This will imply an evolution of the role that is more oriented HR or Fleet Management, according to the needs of the organization, but respecting your expectations!
In short, you'll do al lot of HR stuff except recruitment.
- You have a first experience of maximum 2 years in a general HR function. A value-added internship is important for those who do not have experience yet.
- You have a Bachelor's or Master's degree in HR
- You are a proactive, caring, disciplined, passionate but not idealistic person and are willing to do anything that deals with HR
- Of course, you are bilingual FR-NL.
- And if you have all that and you have a passion for cars, we hire you immediately! (NB: manage 200 cars is not nothing )
- A stimulating and varied job in a professional and dynamic company that has been elected as Best Workplace of Belgium in 2015, 2016 and 2017!
- A permanent tenure
- Scores of opportunities to evolve thanks to regular training (certificates...)
- Permanent coaching in a pleasant and stimulating working environment
- An attractive salary with perspectives on evolution, depending on your ambition, together with various legal and extralegal advantages (company car, fuel card, group insurance, health insurance, bonuses, ...)