Job | Adfinity Junior Account Manager | Leuven
Since its creation, EASI has never stopped growing. The same goes for the sales team. And it's not over yet because EASI has commercial ambitions for the near future, and more particular for one of our top notch solutions Adfinity.
We're looking for a Junior Account Manager to join the Adfinity Sales Team. Adfinity is a management solution for mid sized companies (accounting management, workflow, billing, purchasing management, property management, ...). This solution represents approximately one third of EASI's annual turnover and employs more than 70 people.
What will you do?
At the beginning and during a period of 1 to 2 years, your role will be to work in pairs with an Account Manager.
- You follow up existing customers and you give them advise according their needs
- You prospect the market for new opportunities
- You manage the complete commercial cycle: needs qualification - demo customized solution - offer - contract - closing
- You are in permanent contact with the project managers at EASI for the follow-up of the sold projects.
During this period, you will be trained intensively to all facets of the business: product knowledge, sales cycle, negotiation, presentation to different types of audience, performing functional analysis, ...
This period requires a significant personal investment to develop the skills you will be needing to excel in your career at EASI.
After this period, you can evolve as Sales and ... maybe one day become an Account Manager yourself!
Which profile are we looking for?
For this function, we are looking for someone dynamic, sociable, who is comfortable in all situations!
Finally, if you are not afraid to go the extra mile and you're up to a great challenge in a company full of prospects, don't stop reading then!
You've got these skills listed below?
- Bachelor or Master in Management, IT ... or you have maximum 2 years of experience
- A first B2B experience is a nice-to-have
- Result oriented and you like to have objectives
- You have a strong sense of listening and proactivity to "resell"
- Doing business development does not scare you
- Autonomy and grinta are your nicknames
- You have an affinity with IT and / or finance
- You speak Dutch. Good knwowledge of French is an asset
- A stimulating and varied job in a professional and dynamic company that has been elected as Best Workplace of Belgium in 2015, 2016 and 2017!
- Scores of opportunities to evolve thanks to regular trainings
- Permanent coaching in a pleasant and stimulating working environment
- An attractive salary with perspectives on evolution, depending on your ambition, together with various legal and extralegal advantages (company car, fuel card, group insurance, health insurance, bonuses, ...)
- Want a little break at noon? Choose your options : kicker, darts or FIFA ... or all three :-)
How to boost your chances?
Forget the standard cover letter and just send us a few lines containing the reasons why we should meet you. Imagine EASI as a prospect that you would like to convince us to meet you.