Job | Accounting Consultant | Nivelles
To enforce our team in Leuven and/ or Nivelles, we are looking for an Accounting Consultant who wants to evolve within EASI.
As part of our Adfinity solution, which is already firmly established throughout Belgium, we are launching a new consultancy and accounting consulting service.
Your objective will be to bring your accounting expertise to our clients as part of the implementation of the Adfinity software on site. You will help them with the processing of their daily accounts. In addition, your role will also be to advise customers in the use of our accounting solution on a daily basis and thus facilitate the absorption of this new tool.
You begin by learning the Adfinity software in its use. You will then be sent to the client for assignments on site. You will be the reference person for EASI in all the accounting matters and you will take part in the projects of the implementation of the software.
You will share your projects between the Adfinity teams of Nivelles and Leuven.
Given the large demand from our clients for such a service, it is likely that the accounting team will grow in the near future, thus opening up a lot of opportunities for you to evolve at EASI.
After an in-depth training period:
- You will go to the client to reinforce the accounting teams on site.
- You advise the customer how to use Adfinity.
- You will conduct Adfinity trainings for the client.
- You will work independently and represent EASI at the customer's premises.
- You will participate in the implementation projects of our Adfinity solution.
- You will be the accountant reference person at EASI in the Adfinity Team.
- You have a Bachelor in Accountancy or a Master with an Accounting orientation
- You have a first professional experience in an Accounting department
- You have an advanced level in Excel (code VBA included)
- You are bilingual French/ Dutch
- You are flexible and willing to travel in Belgium
- You make easily contact and you are service minded
- You are autonomous and proactive
- A stimulating and varied job in a professional and dynamic company that has been elected as Best Workplace of Belgium in 2015, 2016 and 2017!
- Scores of opportunities to evolve thanks to regular trainings (certificates...)
- Permanent coaching in a pleasant and stimulating working environment
- An attractive salary with perspectives on evolution, depending on your ambition, together with various legal and extralegal advantages (company car, fuel card, group insurance, health insurance, bonuses, ...)