Founded in 1999 with the mission of providing companies with high-performance software and adapted to their needs, EASI has for nearly 20 years ceased to develop its catalog of management solutions.
Since then, many innovative solutions such as InboxZero, SmartMail, SmartPush, SmartSales, etc. have emerged thanks to the talented analysts and developers of EASI.
In order to ensure the quality of these solutions and thereby the satisfaction of the users, we are looking for an experienced Java Developer to reinforce our team of Nivelles.
After an integration period of learning:
- You will be working on product development in Java.
- You will participate in the technical analyzes
- You will also manage the solution architecture.
- You will be involved on specific projects for clients
- You can evolve to be responsible for a module of the product.
You will therefore have to develop in our standard solutions, based on Java technology, which aim to feed our own solutions available in native version (Window, iOS, Android) or web.
Depending on your skills and motivation, you will focus your career towards a functional expertise or rather the technical side. The focus that will be placed during your training will then determine the nature of your profile, either more Expert or Project Management.
You will join a team, composed of both junior and senior colleagues, at the crossroads of several development and consultancy teams. This opportunity will allow you to work in constant collaboration with your colleagues and in direct relation with the global technical managers of our solutions.
What profile are we looking for?
- You have a Bachelor or Master in IT, you are dynamic and have a passion for information technology.
- You already have experience in Java development; knowledge of Android is a big plus.
- You are communicative, pro-active, customer-minded and prefer to work in a team in a positive atmosphere.
- You speak French and / or Dutch.
How can I boost my chances of being retained?
- An interesting experience in the world of consultancy.
- A passion for development and especially for Java.
- A first expertise on Java backend (server) products
- Expertise in Spring, Hibernate and Jersey frameworks
The little extra?
We are looking for a person who's not afraid of both technical and human challenges, and who has the will to evolve rapidly assuming advanced technical responsibilities. This will require thoroughness and a strong dose of proactivity.
The new colleague we are looking for will flourish in a healthy, young working environment where mutual support and the success of the team as a whole is a main pillar.
If you want to learn more, don't hesitate to apply!
- A stimulating and varied job in a professional and dynamic company that has been elected as Best Workplace Belgium 2015, 2016 and 2017!
- Lots of opportunities to evolve professionaly and personally depending your talents and ambition
- Permanent coaching in a pleasant and stimulating working environment
- An attractive salary with perspectives on evolution, depending on your ambition, together with various legal and extralegal advantages (company car, fuel card, group insurance, health insurance, bonuses, ...)