IT Infrastructure, Cloud & Security services
EASI can boast of more than 15 years of experience as a trusted partner for IT infrastructure with more than 500 active customers. We deliver projects with high added value, optimal performance, security & availability. Based on our core competencies, we are able to provide flexible IT solutions for any business need.
In our own flexible Cloud2be-infrastructure, we manage the IT environments of more than 250 customers, in different models going from IaaS to SaaS.
As an IBM Platinum Business Partner, we offer the highest added value in the market when it comes to the IBM infrastructure, and more specifically in IBM Notes (Domino) and IBM Power i (AS/400) infrastructure projects.
In addition to this strong IBM partnership, we are also a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner, a member of the Apple Consultant Network, VMware Enterprise Professional and a partner with a lot of other high class solution providers to offer the best suitable solution to our customers.
To fit the needs of our customers, we propose different types of collaboration modes :
- Fixed price projects : Before starting the project, we define the scope of the project together with our customer and we fix a price.
- Managed Services : EASI manages the infrastructure (and/or applications) of the customer and assumes full responsibility for their proper functioning.
- Support contracts : Co-sourcing : Our customers can use all of EASI's services during a fixed number of days/year.
- Time & Material projects : We agree on an hourly rate with our customer, and our services are invoiced according to the actual work performed.
- IT Expert Outsourcing : Our customers can avail themselves one of our resources, full-time or part-time, for the medium or long term.
- On demand interventions