To enforce our teams, we are looking for a Junior System Engineer.
After a period of integration and trainings about our several business lines:
- You will participate in the installation, implementation and configuration of our integrated solutions (Desktop virtualisation, Servers, Security, Storage, ...)
- You carry out improvements on the IT-Infrastructure of our clients
- You test and validate our implemented solutions
- You build a good customer relationship, based on your professional advice
- You help a Project Manager with the project's follow-up
- You have a Bachelor or Master degree in IT
- You are dynamic and have a passion for information technology
- You have a theoretical knowledge of systems
- You are communicative, pro-active, customer oriented and have a positive team spirit
- You speak perfectly Dutch and/ or French. A good knowledge of English is a big plus.
First of all, we will thoroughly screen your application.
We will check if there’s a match between your profile and the function for which you applied.
No worries if you don’t get an answer right away. We get a lot of applications and good work takes time ;-).
Anyway, you should have received an automatic answer right after your application saying that if we do not answer you within two weeks, your profile is not suited for the function.
When there’s a match you will get a phone call from us to know each other a little better.
What are your ambitions, what motivates you, why did you apply at EASI, …
If we had a nice chat, we will invite you to one of our affiliates in Nivelles, Leuven, Gent, Genk or Liège to have a talk about your educational background, professional experiences, your values, … and why it could be a good fit between you and EASI.
So far so good. When both you and EASI are still interested, there will be a second interview with the hiring manager and maybe with one of our directors.
In the meanwhile you’ve done some tests such as an IQ and value test, and maybe a technical test depending the which job you applied for.
If both you and EASI parties are convinced, we will give an described offer according to your profile.
Not only a dream job but also the opportunity to work at #1 Belgium’s Best Workplace!