In 2018, EASI hired more than 50 new colleagues. Our unique HR model is well recognized in the market. The wellbeing of the EASI employees is our first priority! EASI is still growing, so is our HR departement. That's why we are looking for a (Junior) HR Officer!
You will join a team of 6 people and will play a versatile role in the daily management of our colleagues needs. You will participate in the positiveinfluence of the team by your availability, commitment, respect and your service and customer spirit.
Are you dynamic and proactif? Nice, you will fit like a glove in the HR team. What are you going to do in the short and long term:
- You'll manage (alone or together with your HR colleagues) the needs and questions that our colleagues may have (200 persons)
- You will help the management in the implementation of our HR policy (onboarding, evaluations, day-to-day management, ...)
- Participation in the administration of personnel management: group and hospitalization insurances, Feel Good Services (services provided to staff, organization and coordination of events), data creation in the system, creation of letters, social security documents, ...
- Significant participation (initially 50% of your time) in the fleet management of 200 vehicles: administration of accidents, orders of new vehicles, assignments, fuel card, etc.
- Support for things concerning the salary administration: holidays, absences, legislation, certifications, medical certificats, ...
In addition to these concrete tasks, this role is very likely to evolve in the future. Why?
The HR department is growing together with the company, so chances are high that we'll hire in the long term another new HR colleague. So do not expect that you stay locked in this specific job description. This will imply an evolution of the role that is more oriented HR or Fleet Management, according to the needs of the organization, but respecting your expectations!
In short, you'll do al lot of HR stuff except recruitment.
- You have a first experience of maximum 2 years in a general HR function. A value-added internship is important for those who do not have experience yet.
- You have a Bachelor's or Master's degree in HR
- You are a proactive, caring, disciplined, passionate but not idealistic person and are willing to do anything that deals with HR
- Of course, you are bilingual FR-NL.
- And if you have all that and you have a passion for cars, we hire you immediately! (NB: manage 200 cars is not nothing)
First of all, we will thoroughly screen your application.
We will check if there’s a match between your profile and the function for which you applied.
No worries if you don’t get an answer right away. We get a lot of applications and good work takes time ;-).
Anyway, you should have received an automatic answer right after your application saying that if we do not answer you within two weeks, your profile is not suited for the function.
When there’s a match you will get a phone call from us to know each other a little better.
What are your ambitions, what motivates you, why did you apply at EASI, …
If we had a nice chat, we will invite you to one of our affiliates in Nivelles, Leuven, Gent, Genk or Liège to have a talk about your educational background, professional experiences, your values, … and why it could be a good fit between you and EASI.
So far so good. When both you and EASI are still interested, there will be a second interview with the hiring manager and maybe with one of our directors.
In the meanwhile you’ve done some tests such as an IQ and value test, and maybe a technical test depending the which job you applied for.
If both you and EASI parties are convinced, we will give an described offer according to your profile.
Not only a dream job but also the opportunity to work at #1 Belgium’s Best Workplace!