Tip Top Industry is a Belgian company with offices in Sint-Pieters-Leeuw and Eeklo. They are specialized in conveyors belts in rubber and plastic and delivering of products for the reparation of car tires. Because Tip Top Industry does not have an in-house IT staff, and all the transactions pass on one single IBM Power i system with internal Backup (single point of failure), they were looking for more guarantees for the future.
Tip-Top Industry had several concerns:
- maintenance costs increasing every year
- replacing broken parts
- replacing the system every five years
- changing the backup tapes every day and taking these backups into a safe location.
What we do best
After meeting the management, EASI proposed two solutions:
- Keeping the current system and adding a Safe2be Cold Recovery Services contract to provide Business Continuity.
- Working completely in the Cloud2be environment.
Tip Top Industry has chosen for the second solution because this solution allows their infrastructure to be managed by IT professionals so they can focus on what they do best: running their business!