Windows System Engineer
To enforce our team in Leuven, we are looking for a Windows System Engineer .
After a period of integration and trainings about our several business lines:
- You will participate in the installation, implementation and configuration of our integrated solutions (Desktopvirtualisation, Servers, Security, Storage, ...) with a strong focus on Windows Server Projects.
- You carry out improvements on the IT-Infrastructure of our clients
- You test and validate our implemented solutions
- You build a good customer relationship, based on your professional advice
- You help a Project Manager with the project's follow-up
- You have a bachelor or master degree in IT
- you are dynamic and have a passion for information technology
- You are certified in Windows Server 2008 or 2012 or 2016
- You have a first experience in the setup, configuration, fine-tuning and upgrading in Windows Server Migrations
- A first experience in Active Directory management is a big plus
- You are communicative, pro-active, customer oriented and have a positive team spirit
- You speak perfectly Dutch and/ or French. A good knowledge of English is a big plus.
- A stimulating and varied job in a professional and dynamic company that has been elected as Best Workplace of Belgium in 2015, 2016 and 2017!
- A permanent tenure
- Scores of opportunities to evolve thanks to regular training (certificates...)
- Permanent coaching in a pleasant and stimulating working environment
- An attractive salary with perspectives on evolution, depending on your ambition, together with various legal and extralegal advantages (company car, fuel card, group insurance, health insurance, bonuses, ...)