System Engineer Windows (Nivelles, Liège)
Passion for Microsoft technologies (on premise, online, hybrid)?
Ok! Read on!
You will carry out the study, design and implementation integration projects linked to AD.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Define the architecture and participate in the design of technical solutions
- Research of information and technical and functional analysis in order to prepare an audit with recommendations
- Take the lead in complex AD projects
- Ensure the implementation and monitoring of the security aspects around the different implemented solutions (Microsoft / VMWare / Anti-malware);
- Write technical files, procedures, etc.
- You have a bachelor or master degree in IT
- You have minimum 3 years of experience in a similar position
- You are fluent in French and English. A good knowledge of Ducth is a big plus.
- Expertise in Windows Server 2008R2, 2012R2 et 2016 ;
- Expertise in Active Directory, ADFS, GPO
- Profound knowledge of DNS, TCP / UDP, HTTP, SMTP and FTP
- You have basic knowledge in Powershell scripting
- Knowledge in security for Windows Servers
- You have experience in troubleshooting methods and debugging
- Certifications in MSCA, MSCE or MCITP
- Knowledge of storage technologies such as DFS, RAID, SAN and NAS
- Knowledge of VMware and other virtualization technologies such as HyperV
- Knowledge of SQL servers
- Good knowledge of and experience with Microsoft Suite System Center deployment tools (SCOM, SCVMM)
- Microsoft (Azure, Exchange, Office 365)
You have an analytical and synthetic mindset and you love solving problems. You are proactif and a teamplayer but you're also able to work alone.
We will provide you all the tools to consolidate and improve your technical expertise in network technologies for Windows next to other skills. You will have to guarantee the consistency of the systems with the various bricks of Systems Integration.
At EASI, you will find an environment where you will have the opportunity to become an expert in the design, integration, administration and operation of critical Windows production platforms.
- A stimulating and varied job in a professional and dynamic company that has been elected as Best Workplace of Belgium in 2015, 2016 and 2017!
- A permanent tenure
- Scores of opportunities to evolve thanks to regular training (certificates...)
- Permanent coaching in a pleasant and stimulating working environment
- An attractive salary with perspectives on evolution, depending on your ambition, together with various legal and extralegal advantages (company car, fuel card, group insurance, health insurance, bonuses, ...)