System Engineer Network & Security
- As a system engineer you will join the Systems Integration Team that consists of 25 consultants. Each System Engineer has his own expertise:
- IBM Storage & Power i
- IBM Notes & Domino
- Cloud Solutions
- The following System Engineering projects are waiting for you: Networking, Firewalling and Security.
- You assist in the development of the architecture of our cloud environment
- You take the lead, alone or in group, to manage these projects at our customers.
- Your responsibilities:
- manage or support network and security projects
- intervene in the maintenance of the IT-infrastructure of our customers
- provide technical advice in commercial activities (presales)
- perform installations and configurations in varied technical environments of our customers
- analyze the performance of the IT-infrastructure of our customers
You play an advisory role and you have the opportunity to work in a very diverse and enriching environment.
- You have a bachelor or master degree in IT
- You have at least 3 years to 5 years experience in a technically complex environment
- You are solution minded
- You like to give technical advise our to customers and -play a presales role for our sales engineers.
- You have a technical expertise in one or multiple IT domains
- You are curious and are eager to learn new technologies.
- You are flexible and you want to invest in a very performant company.
- You speak French and/ or Dutch and you have a good knowledge of English.
- Technical skills:
- Network: management of firewalls and switches are part of your daily tasks, you feel at ease with routing and you have notions of VLAN.
- Good knowledge of Cisco is a big plus
- VMware: You are able to install and manage a VMware vSphere. Knowledge of VMware VDI is an asset.
- Storage: you have experience with storage (fiber, iSCSI, SAS, ...). Knowledge of IBM is a bonus.
- Windows & Linux: these two operating systems have no secrets for you.
- Knowledge of another technology is a plus.
- A stimulating and varied job in a professional and dynamic company that has been elected as Best Workplace of Belgium in 2015, 2016 and 2017!
- Lots of opportunities to evolve professionaly and personally depending your talents and ambition
- Permanent coaching in a pleasant and stimulating working environment
- An attractive salary with perspectives on evolution, depending on your ambition, together with various legal and extralegal advantages (company car, fuel card, group insurance, health insurance, bonuses, ...)