Remote System Engineer (Nivelles)
- Answering and managing questions and incidents created by our customers in our B2B Extranet
- Communication with our customers
- Communication with suppliers and partners
- You solve 90% of the calls who are related to infrastructure questions (no end users)
- You are able to solve at least 75% of the questions in an autonomous way
- Follow up and/ or handover technical incidents that couldn't been resolved by you, to specialists
- Possible interventions at our clients in function of their needs
- Installation en configuration of new servers
- You'll be the contactperson for our internal clients regarding Infrastructure questions
- You have a first experience in support and you would like to expand your knowledge in Infrastructure (servers, systems, ....)
- Or you have a first experience in IT-consultancy and you wish to maintain and expand your technical expertise but in a more sedentary workplace
- You have a bachelor or master in IT
- you are dynamic and have a passion for information technology
- Your sense of responsibility remains great in all circumstances
- You have knowledge of: Windows Server, Active Directory, networking, Linux, Storage, VMware, NAS, SAN, ...
- Basic knowledge of IBM Power Systems iSeries is a nice-to-have
- You are communicative, pro-active, customer oriented and have a positive team spirit
- You speak perfectly Dutch and/ or French. A good knowledge of English is a big plus.
- A stimulating and varied job in a professional and dynamic company that has been elected as Best Workplace of Belgium in 2015, 2016 and 2017!
- A permanent tenure
- Scores of opportunities to evolve thanks to regular training (certificates...)
- Permanent coaching in a pleasant and stimulating working environment
- An attractive salary with perspectives on evolution, depending on your ambition, together with various legal and extralegal advantages (company car, fuel card, group insurance, health insurance, bonuses, ...)