Network & Security System Engineer (Nivelles)
Founded in 1999 EASI quickly had the intention to become a leader in the IBM world. Now, almost 20 years later, EASI has reached the highest possible level of partnership (Premium Business Partner).
Today, EASI had the same ambitions to position itself as a leader within the security and network market. This mentality is part of the EASI genes.
In this context, we are looking for a team of pioneers, ready to establish EASI as a reference in the world of security.
What will you do?
You will work in a team that is dedicated to security, as well as the study and design of network infrastructures, the improvement of these infrastuctures and the necessary support on advanced level.
Depending on your level of knowledge and (previous) experience you will strenghten and support our team with the following tasks:
- Ensuring a optimal network design for our present and future clients; Remaining attentive to fundamental safety rules and recommendations
- Staying up to date with the latest technologies within your core business and propose your recommendations to the management team
- Implementing Network & Security project where you keep your main focus on the needs of the client
- Operational management and network protection for our Managed Services clients (monitoring, management, maintenance, performance testing, reporting, implementation of new features, upgrades, ...)
What kind of profile are we looking for?
You have experience and / or are passionate about some aspects / technologies below or you are not afraid to delve into it:
- Scripting (bash, python, PowerShell);
- System Management, Platform hardening (Red Hat, Debian, Windows);
- LAN (Cisco ACI, Cisco Catalyst & Nexus, WIFI, Infoblox); VLANs, trunking, link aggregation
- WAN (MPLS, VPN (IPSEC and / or SSL);
- IP Routing protocol (BGP / OSFP / EIGRP),
- Wireless standards
- Endpoint protection (IDS / IPS)
- Security appliances (Check Point, Cisco, Fortinet, Paloalto, Bluecoat, KEMP Load balancer, Barracuda, F5, AVI ...)
- Databases & Virtual infrastructure
- Big Data / Log Management (ELK, Splunk is a plus);
- Content filtering technologies
- Monitoring tools (Nagios / PRTG, SCOM)
- Microsoft System Center products
- You obtained a Bachelor's degree in computer science or equivalent experience;
- Operational level in French. Knowledge of technical English is essential. Dutch is an asset;
- You are rigorous, have a proactive attitude and an analytical mindset
How to boost your chance of being retained for this position?
- One (or more) certification(s) (Cisco CCNA, CCNP, ...)
- Relevant experience as Solution Architect (Access Management, Identities, Infrastructure Security, Firewall, integrated secured cloud ...)
- Relevant experience in security components (Vulnerability Management, Forensics & Incident Management, Penetration testing)
The little extra?
Above all, this function requires curiosity and a strong interest in the market trends. We are looking for a colleague who is curious about technological developments and who will recommend those that best fit the production environment. There is a solution for any problem and the more complex the issue is, the more you will think "out of the box".
If you got phished by the above description and you are infected with the security virus, do not hesitate to go through our intrusion tests and join EASI and its Security Business Unit!. No ransom will be asked
- A stimulating and varied job in a professional and dynamic company that has been elected as Best Workplace of Belgium in 2015, 2016 and 2017!
- Lots of opportunities to evolve professionaly and personally depending your talents and ambition
- Permanent coaching in a pleasant and stimulating working environment
- An attractive salary with perspectives on evolution, depending on your ambition, together with various legal and extralegal advantages (company car, fuel card, group insurance, health insurance, bonuses, ...)