As iOS Developer you will join our Mobile division of our Application Development department.
As an editor of mobile management applications, EASI markets its business solutions to a diverse range of clients in different activity sectors.
First, you will work on the development and design of our business solutions on iPad, iPhone and Apple Watch, as well as on the configuration of these solutions based on the needs of the customer.
- You will work in close collaboration with other development teams, Projects Managers and the Product Manager.
- There is strong focus on the client/ business aspect
Tailor-made developments are also expected on specific mobile projects requested by the customer.
- You have a bachelor degree in IT, you're dynamic and have a passion for information technology
- You have at least two or three years experience in developping and designing iOS applications
- You have knowledge of Swift and/ or Objective C
- You're passionate about the latest trends in mobile development
- You are communicative, pro-active, customer oriented and have a positive team spirit
- You speak French and/or Dutch
- A stimulating and varied job in a professional and dynamic company that has been elected as Best Workplace of Belgium in 2015, 2016 and 2017!
- A permanent tenure
- Scores of opportunities to evolve thanks to regular training (certificates...)
- Permanent coaching in a pleasant and stimulating working environment
- An attractive salary with perspectives on evolution, depending on your ambition, together with various legal and extralegal advantages (company car, fuel card, group insurance, health insurance, bonuses, ...)