IBM has released Feature Pack 8 for IBM Notes and Domino on March 7 on IBM Fix Central. It will be released on Passport Advantage on March 14th. As previously announced, there are some changes regarding this new release, besides the name change from the previously called 'Fix Pack'.
- Windows Server OS: Support for Server 2008 R2, Server 2012 R2 and Server 2016
- iSeries: Support for IBM i 7.1, 7.2 and 7.3
- Linux RHEL: From version 6.3 and up + 7 (64bit only)
- Linux SLES: From version 11 SP1 + 12 (64bit only)
- No support for Notes client for Linux neither Domino Server for Linux 32-bit and AIX32.
- It also comes with a new browser plugin called ICAA (IBM Client Application Access)
You need Java 8 support included in IBM Traveler 188.8.131.52 to be able to run IBM Domino 9.0.1 with Feature Pack 8. There are also special requirements if you are using the IMSA add-in. You can find the details via the link hereunder.
About this feature pack
This update contains new features for IBM Notes, IBM Domino and IBM XPages, as well as a number of fixes. .
You can find details about this update like included fixes and features through this link